Today we’re proud to announce our JIRA5 integration.
You can make JIRA issues from Airbrake errors viewable in your JIRA project!
- Click the Edit this Project button from your project’s info column on the left side of the page
- Select the Integrations Tab and select JIRA
- Enter your JIRA server URL, username, password and project key. Also, make sure you enter correct context path. That one depends on which JIRA you’re using. Refer to the guidelines on the right for more info about that one.
Now to test It out!
- Select an error from the project you have integrated with JIRA and Click Send to JIRA
- Click the JIRA Issue Link
- You will be redirected to your JIRA project’s corresponding JIRA issue created from Airbrake
- Click the Airbrake Link to be brought back to airbrake
Please leave comments and feedback below.
Posted by Ben, built by Airbrake Team.
Props to Herb for fully testing and debugging this integration.
October 31st, 2012 |
Today we rolled out Pivotal Tracker integration. You can now view Airbrake errors from within Pivotal Tracker [PT], and link activity back into Airbrake as a PT comment on the error it’s self. This has been a long requested integration, and as PT users ourself we’re excited about it.
Setting up. There is a two stage setup, A Pivotal Tracker integration and a webhook setup within Pivotal Tracker.
The Airbrake knowledge base has a comprehensive how-to on integrating the two services.
Please leave a comment with any feedback or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for a Pivotal Tracker account and Airbrake account to get started with this integration.
August 22nd, 2012 |
Today we’re happy to announce tightly integrated HipChat integration. Each time a new notification happens hipchat is send a message, with the title, URL and occurrence count. This can be fine tuned on a per project basis.
Instructions on setting it up are on our Knowledge base.
A big thanks to NetGure for sharing his airbrake2hipchat app.
May 25th, 2012 |
Today we’re happy to announce Github Issue integration. Everyone will see this little button on the Error Summary page. Letting you send exceptions to Github Issues with one click.
This is version 0.1, and we welcome feedback on the integration in this Thread. To set up Github integration you’ll need to add the Repro URL in the project settings.
The Github Issue linked to on the exception summary page.
The Octocat is a registered trademark of Github.. we made it out love for the service.
GITHUB®, the GITHUB® logo design, OCTOCAT® and the OCTOCAT® logo design are exclusive trademarks registered in the United States by GitHub, Inc. The OCTOCAT® design is the exclusive property of GitHub, Inc and has been federally registered with the United States Copyright Office. All rights reserved. No adaptation or use of any kind of any of our registered trademarks or copyrights, or any other contents of this website, is allowed without the express written permission of GitHub, Inc.
May 14th, 2012 |